Saturday, May 1, 2010

Enemies

So, I've finished fixing the problem that i had with the floors, and now I have moved onto making enemies. Later on, I will make enemies spawn at random (increasingly quicker), but for now I am just making an enemy in the top left corner of the screen and move to the right. I have created "gravity" for the enemy, but I am going to have to make it have a less downwards force so that it can make the gap between floors when it falls (as it won't be able to jump). After I have fixed that, i want to make it so that if the enemies x value is off the screen, it will appear on the opposite side (I will also do the same for my player).

2 comments:

  1. Both of those goals sound very "doable," Luke. I'm not sure what you mean about "making the gap," though. Are you saying they move so fast they are skipping over the floor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the enemies would not make the "jump" from one floor to the next, but just fall down to a lower floor

    ReplyDelete